We are very grateful to the following government agencies, corporations, foundations and individuals for their generous support in bringing our programs to hundreds of Ontario school communities:
Corporations, Foundations and Programming Partners
- Alterna Savings and Credit Union Ltd
- Canadian Southern Africa Network
- The Catherine and Maxwell Meighen Foundation
- Dino Valentino Raponi Memorial
- Elephant Records
- The George Lunan Foundation
- The Lloyd Carr-Harris Foundation
- Manulife Financial
- Maxcess Solutions Consulting
- Meritview Decorating Ltd.
- The Rotman Family Foundation
- Samuel Sarick Ltd.
- Urban Painting & Decorating Limited
In partnership with Inner City Angels, Business for the Arts – artsVest Toronto sponsors:
artsVest™ Toronto is operated by Business for the Arts with the support of the Toronto Arts Council and the Government of Canada. BftA works to ensure a thriving cultural sector by inspiring Canada’s business community to partner with the arts.
With artsVest™ matching fund opportunity, Mariposa In The Schools in partnership with Inner City Angels have invested over $12,000 in our ICA-MITS arts collaborations in Toronto schools since 2015. We are very grateful to the following sponsors and to Business for the Arts and artsVest™ for making this happen!
- Agardy Glass & Aluminum
- Commercial Mechanical Services Ltd.
- Elephant Mama Productions
- Steven Friedman Chartered Accountant
- Guild Electric Limited
- K2 Contracting
- Ross Clair Construction & Construction Management
- Rhen Communications Group
- Shoreway Flooring
We are also very appreciative of the many individual donors who support our annual Friends of MITS campaign. Their generosity ensures that school communities have equitable access to our programs.
Our Friends include the friends and family of Hy and the late Judy Sarick, of James and Dolores Anderson, and with donations from friends and family made in memory of: Beth G. Hoen, Lois Lillienstein, Barry Luksenberg (via The FeelGood Music Fund) and Judy Sarick.