ARRANGE A VISIT
Select a program
In order to better assist you in selecting the artist or program that best meets your needs and resources please review the following suggestions and then contact us.
- Consider your goals and needs when selecting a program including grade, format, number of students, best dates.
- Match your interests/needs with the program described including learning, grade, and costs.
- Artists’ availability and subsidies for qualifying schools are limited, please contact us early to ensure resources are available.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs further and/or, to schedule a visit.
Once you have selected a program and have confirmed the visit with us, next steps are:
- Discuss your goals including curriculum connections, special needs, confirmation of scheduling as well as allowing time to assess the visit, with the artists in advance of his/her visit.
- Prepare yourself and your students for the artist visit. Most of our programs include resource materials that provide curriculum connections, sample stories/songs/music and lyrics, and additional activities or resource suggestions.
- Ensure you have permission forms from your students to be photographed and please take photos of your students during the artist visit.
- We value your feedback. Click to download our Artist Performance Teacher Feedback form and Artist Workshop Teacher Feedback form. Please return the form by mail or email to email@example.com.